1. Canners can can what they can can but can not can things can’t be canned.
2. Bill’s big brother is building a beautiful building between two big brick blocks.
3. Please, Paul, pause for applause.
4.“Shall I show you the shop for shoes and shirts?” Shirley said to shelly.
5. Do you agree, if you are free to come to tea with me by the sea?
6. Paul called from the hall that he had slipped on the floor and couldn’t get to the door.
7. I’d buy my ties before the price begins to rise.
8. A snow-white swan swam swiftly to catch a slowly swimming snake in a lake.
9. It is a fine thing to sing in Spring, I think.
10. Famine and failure faced the frightened farmer.